Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day

I loved Christmas. Loved it. Chloe actually got it this year. It was great. As usual, the girls woke up right about 7am. Chloe ran down stairs and I called down to her "to get back up here!" I had to take pictures!! Growing up, my parents would let us "open" our stockings in the morning while we waited for everyone else to wake up. Then we would all come down the stairs together. This tradtion must be passed on. Santa left a few goodies in the stockings, including some goodies-- Charlie's main and only focus.
It was so fun to watch the girls open their presents and start playing with their new toys. After a little play time we all got showered and dressed to have breakfast with my parents and spend the day with my side of the family. All the girls got new outfits they got to wear. So darn cute!








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I LOVE Deacon Dave's! Haven't been in years.

Your girls are very cute and I'm glad you had a great Christmas.

Meg said...

Look at Chantelle holding up her head! Holy cow. Super cute. I promise a blog update THIS WEEK! Now it is writing, so I have to do it.