Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wahooo!

Well, I can't believe it, but it has been 4 years since Kevin proposed. Yesterday (September 26), marked the life changing day when I said yes. Kevin was originally going to ask me at the temple, but my roommate, Tami, thankfully informed him I was TOTALLY against the whole temple proposal. That day, Sunday, Kevin had the ring in his pocket all day at church and had even shown a few people the ring. He said he had this whole plan that he was working on, but the ring was apparently burning a hole in his pocket because he asked me that night! After dinner at my parents house we went on a walk in the green belt-- nothing out of the ordinary as we did this often. We sat down on a bench and a lady started trimming her hedges in the background and Kevin got all flustered and got up to walk again. I was oblivious this whole time. Then, right in the middle of the path he dropped on his knee and asked me. I was completely shocked! I eventually said yes and then went home to share the news! And the rest is history.


Mom took a picture after we broke the news!

1 comment:

MegT said...

Yeah! Congratulations. We just hit nine...it goes faster every year.